|Website Terms and Conditions|
- The content of the pages of the Down2Earth Plant Hire website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Down2Earth Plant Hire nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Down2Earth Plant Hire website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Down2Earth Plant Hire website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Down2Earth Plant Hire website meet your specific requirements.
- The Down2Earth Plant Hire website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, images, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The Down2Earth Plant Hire website is constructed using Webinthebox® core files and content management system. Copyright of these items rests with and will always remain the property of The Village Websmith. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Attempts to download, modify, re-package, re-brand or sub-let any of these files will be viewed as a serious attempt to breach our copyright and may result in legal action or be viewed as attempted theft of intellectual property.
- All trade marks reproduced in the Down2Earth Plant Hire website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of the Down2Earth Plant Hire website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time the Down2Earth Plant Hire website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to the Down2Earth Plant Hire website from another website or document without Down2Earth Plant Hire's prior written consent.
- Your use of the Down2Earth Plant Hire website and any termsdispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.